Keep your smile lasting for miles with dental crowns. Due to the material used in the production of dental crowns, they can be adjusted based on looks, shape, size, and even color. Not only will dental crowns make your smile look better, they can even protect damaged teeth from future harm. Here are just a few of the perks that dental crowns can provide:
– Dental crowns cap and conceal teeth down to the gumline for a full seal that can prevent further tooth decay and other forms of damage from happening to a tooth.
– Dental crowns can be used to suitably hold a dental filling in place in the event that not enough of the tooth remains.
– Dental crowns can hold together teeth that have been fractured or split apart, and even bind together bits of broken teeth.
– Dental treatments such as root canals as well as dental bridges and implants can be masked and protected with dental crowns.
– A typical dental crown can last a few decades and potentially last a lifetime of normal wear and tear, and if a dental crown is broken or lost, it can be easily replaced.
Come speak with 29th Street Dental Care to learn if dental crowns are right for you. To schedule an oral exam with Dr. John Phillips and our team at our dentist office in Chickasha, Oklahoma, simply give us a call at 405-222-0222. We look forward to helping you with all of your smile care needs!