Do you take good care of your smile? Did you know, as you age your smile is at risk for serious oral health concerns? Well, it’s true. Your oral health is essential and should be taken seriously. Furthermore, by taking care of your oral health, you are helping your smile stay in top-notch condition as you age.
Our dentists are excited to help you with your oral health needs. That is why our team at 29th Street Dental Care in Chickasha, Oklahoma, is here to share with you some tips on how to treat your smile through the years.
Here are some tips on caring for your smile over time:
– Floss each day to keep your smile in tip-top health.
– When you brush twice a day, be sure to pick a soft-bristled toothbrush that is gentle on your teeth.
– If you wear any dentures, always keep them clean each day and take them out each night before you sleep.
– Visit your dentist repeatedly to repel any oral health threats you may have.
– Try to stop smoking because tobacco increases the risk of cancers, which can naturally increase with age.
If you are in need of a dental checkup, or if you have questions about your oral health, please call us today at 405-222-0222 to set up an appointment. Drs. John Phillips, Reed Perryman, and Bob Womack are dedicated to your oral health and happy to help you in any way they can.